8.12.2009

DAY DREAMING

Im sittin in the sunny shade, sippin on some lemonade/


just riped a hit of purple haze I slip into a daze/


the rays beam down as I raise up im utterly amazed to find im caged/


im in a maze and blind I stand behind myself/


a mile walked inside my shoes the first mile they've ever walked/


confused I talk with those that stalk and scheme behind the scenes/


the team of fiends that need to be in office, thats their dream/


my neightmare means that im not dreamin, awoken by my screams/


try to succeed in backing out, seceding from this scene/


its in my genes to not give in but its harder than it seems/


my brain is washed like faded jeans stoned and ripping at the seams/


but I dont mind that minds like mine are mined like diamond beads/


the seeds of doubt are planted, growing just like trees/


the leaves are leaving, worlds not breathing, corruptions breedin fast/


if we dont change the future, were history like the past as fewer species last/


what if the tipping points been pasted

No comments:

Post a Comment