9.06.2007

CONFUSION

All this confussion and hatred, 'bout the state of the nation/

are we living in cages/ like we work on plantations?/

im shakin with rage/ like I've just been enslaved/

but my dues have been paid, how come I'm not gettin paid?/

is it the way that I've played ut my life to this day?/

or is the reason predetermined? Theres no reason to stay/

around in this country or even this Earth/

ive been searchin for some answers since the day of my birth/

is this fate, are we curse?/

At this rate it looks like sometime soon the bubble might burst/

the problem wont get better it will only get worse/

the search for something clever is whats makin me thirst/

its whats makin me think/ what keeps my eyes open, except for a blink/

otherwise I'd be close minded and my vision would shrink/

but without imagination, then were on the brink/

of breakin up the chain of life as the weakest link/

see through the mirage and not takin a drink/

im shaking cause salvation is reaching a kink/

1 comment:

  1. Love the flow and the message. Things may seem doomed at times but I try to peep on the bright side until someone throws pepper in my eyes. lol, Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete